Sunday 24th May 2020 – online only
• A day long, bank holiday festival celebrating food, wellness and creativity.
• Mix and match your workshops & panels to create your perfect mini festival within the comfort of your own home.
• A showcase of some of the incredible lovely, local businesses, run by good eggs that are offering brilliant online workshops.
• Over 50 local businesses involved
• Expecting over 500 guests
• As this is the last day of Mental Health Awareness week, and as the theme is kindness, this is the perfect time show yourself a little kindness on Bank Holiday weekend or even better, to treat a loved one to a ticket as a surprise!
• (Even better) all proceeds are going to London Food Banks so you can be a good egg whilst having a great time!
• Early bird tickets from just £5 and then a pay what you like donation for all other tickets.
On Sunday 24th May, The Little Surprises Company, will be hosting their annual ‘Super Sunday’ – a day-long Festival of Fun, planned in just seven days!
This will be a digital festival celebrating food, wellness and creativity that will allow its guests to enjoy a range of interactive workshops, panel speakers & a marketplace showcasing the brilliant local brands. This is the perfect chance to learn something new, build a ‘to-visit list’ for post-lock down & meet some great new people.
Following the announcement of the Lockdown extensions, Hannah-Beth Clark – founder of The Little Surprises Company decided that she wanted to do something to promote all of the brilliant local lovely businesses that had pivoted to offering fun things to do online. Working part time as a secondary school teacher in an inner London school, she was incredibly aware of the impact that Lockdown was having on families in the community and so decided to combine the two missions and launch this year’s ‘Super
Sunday’ early with all profits being donated to London Food Banks.
Last year, Hannah-Beth welcomed more than 500 people to her Super Sunday event hosted in a barn in Waterloo, London. Due to Lockdown, the festival will be hosted online this year which means guests can join from anywhere in the world! With over 50 brands showcasing their brilliant businesses, visitors can join cookalongs with their kids, learn to make espresso martinis & and finish off their evening laughing
along with some comedy heroes, Harry Baker & Chris Reed.
Early bird tickets start from just £5 and all profits from the day are being donated to London Food Banks!
The Little Surprises Company, launched in 2016, offers customers a chance to surprise their loved ones with collections of handpicked experiences. When not in lockdown, these experiences will take their lucky recipients off of their beaten track to visit brilliant local, lovely London businesses. Over the last few months, they have moved online, launching ‘Virtual’ Little Surprises, offering a global audience the chance to deliver some delight to the inboxes of their friends and family across the world. They have everything
on offer from reflexology to live comedy.
A small selection of the brands, businesses and speakers that will be attending include:
The Epsom Bakehouse
The London Writers’ Salon
Rebel Book Club
Charlie Mount Breathwork
Om Nom Health